Dillian Whyte Doping, Deontay Wilder Nafsu KO Tyson Fury & Ortiz
Deontay Wilder does not care about the alleged doping case that has convoluted British boxer, Dillian Whyte. The WBC Heavyweight world champion is more focused on planning a rematch or fight against Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury.
Wilder is only focused on pursuing the dream of becoming an undefeated heavyweight world champion. The American fighter prepared himself to hit Knockout (KO), Ortiz and Fury.
"We faced Ortiz first and after I finished Ortiz quickly, I will come back and beat Tyson Fury KO," Wilder told Sky Sports.
Wilder is scheduled to defend the title against Ortiz at the second volume meeting on September 9, 2019. Boxers nicknamed The Bronze Bomber is ambitious to extend a record 42 times unbeaten.
Last year, March 3, 2018, Wilder hit Ortiz's KO in the first volume of the fight in Brooklyn, United States. The victory tarnished Ortiz's unbeaten ring at that time.
Furthermore, Wilder fights against Fury with the results of a draw on December 1, 2018. Fury is able to survive 12 rounds despite having collapsed twice. Wilder was frustrated by the decision of the jury judge who decided the fight ended in a draw.
While in the IBF, WBA and WBO Heavyweight classes, Andy Ruiz Jr. robbed Anthony Joshua of the title through the seventh round of TKP victory on June 1. The two heavyweight fighters are waiting for a rematch opportunity at the end of this year.
"My time? It will arrive," Wilder said. "I will unite (the title) and become an undefeated world champion," he boasted.
Wilder does not want to just boast with his confidence to master all the belts of the World Heavyweight champion. "I speak, I'm sure, and get it right away,"
Previously, Wilder also commented on Anthony Joshua. "This is not the end of everything for Anthony. Just because you lose, it does not mean graduation," he said. "Even if he loses in the rematch, I feel it," he continued.
Wilder was also not surprised by Joshua's defeat when Andy Ruiz Jr was humiliated in the United States on June 1. "I don't think he knows why he lost. He fell four times. He gave up, my opinion," he explained. "I was not surprised at all (the result)."
He actually respected Ruiz Jr. to become the first Mexican boxer to become a world heavyweight champion. "I feel happy about Andy, where he came from. Like most boxers, he tried to find a lucky ticket," he said.
He (Ruis Jr.) shouted after becoming a Heavyweight world champion by defeating Joshua. "Mama, we are not difficult anymore." "
Ruiz Jr. 's statement after becoming the World Heavyweight champion made Wilder feel the same way." He touched my feelings because we all came from the same place. We all try to support our family. We all seek a living, "he said. { Source }
Wilder is only focused on pursuing the dream of becoming an undefeated heavyweight world champion. The American fighter prepared himself to hit Knockout (KO), Ortiz and Fury.
![]() |
| Photo from: Sky Sports |
"We faced Ortiz first and after I finished Ortiz quickly, I will come back and beat Tyson Fury KO," Wilder told Sky Sports.
Wilder is scheduled to defend the title against Ortiz at the second volume meeting on September 9, 2019. Boxers nicknamed The Bronze Bomber is ambitious to extend a record 42 times unbeaten.
Last year, March 3, 2018, Wilder hit Ortiz's KO in the first volume of the fight in Brooklyn, United States. The victory tarnished Ortiz's unbeaten ring at that time.
Furthermore, Wilder fights against Fury with the results of a draw on December 1, 2018. Fury is able to survive 12 rounds despite having collapsed twice. Wilder was frustrated by the decision of the jury judge who decided the fight ended in a draw.
While in the IBF, WBA and WBO Heavyweight classes, Andy Ruiz Jr. robbed Anthony Joshua of the title through the seventh round of TKP victory on June 1. The two heavyweight fighters are waiting for a rematch opportunity at the end of this year.
"My time? It will arrive," Wilder said. "I will unite (the title) and become an undefeated world champion," he boasted.
Wilder does not want to just boast with his confidence to master all the belts of the World Heavyweight champion. "I speak, I'm sure, and get it right away,"
Previously, Wilder also commented on Anthony Joshua. "This is not the end of everything for Anthony. Just because you lose, it does not mean graduation," he said. "Even if he loses in the rematch, I feel it," he continued.
Wilder was also not surprised by Joshua's defeat when Andy Ruiz Jr was humiliated in the United States on June 1. "I don't think he knows why he lost. He fell four times. He gave up, my opinion," he explained. "I was not surprised at all (the result)."
He actually respected Ruiz Jr. to become the first Mexican boxer to become a world heavyweight champion. "I feel happy about Andy, where he came from. Like most boxers, he tried to find a lucky ticket," he said.
He (Ruis Jr.) shouted after becoming a Heavyweight world champion by defeating Joshua. "Mama, we are not difficult anymore." "
Ruiz Jr. 's statement after becoming the World Heavyweight champion made Wilder feel the same way." He touched my feelings because we all came from the same place. We all try to support our family. We all seek a living, "he said. { Source }

No comments