Liverpool defender Pray for Persija Kratingdaeng Cup Indonesia Champion
Liverpool defender, Dejan Lovren, participated in enlivening the Indonesian Kratingdaeng Cup. Ahead of the final which brought together Persija Jakarta against PSM Makassar, Lovren prayed for the Kemayoran Tigers to win the title.
As we know, the Kratingdaeng Indonesia Cup final is divided into two legs. Persija will host PSM Makassar in the first leg which took place at GBK Stadium on Sunday (07/21/2019). While PSM Makassar gentian entertained Persija in the second leg on Sunday (7/28/2019).
Dejan Lovren, who last month won the Champions League title with Liverpool, spoke on video. The Croatian defender championed Persija win over PSM Makassar.
"Hello friends, just want to pray for the Team in the final match next Sunday, hopefully getting the best. I hope you can be a champion, I support you," said Lovren.
"Also for my brother, Marko (Simic). Bro, I know you can do it, stay strong, and do your best." Lovren continued.
Lovren's support through the video was also uploaded to Persija's social media accounts. "Thank you for your support, Dejan Lovren," wrote Persija.
For information, Persija Jakarta qualified for the Kratingdaeng Cup Indonesia final after defeating Borneo FC 3-2 on aggregate. While PSM Makassar escaped from the semifinals after facing Madura United. { Source }
As we know, the Kratingdaeng Indonesia Cup final is divided into two legs. Persija will host PSM Makassar in the first leg which took place at GBK Stadium on Sunday (07/21/2019). While PSM Makassar gentian entertained Persija in the second leg on Sunday (7/28/2019).
![]() |
| Photo From: SINDOnews |
Dejan Lovren, who last month won the Champions League title with Liverpool, spoke on video. The Croatian defender championed Persija win over PSM Makassar.
"Hello friends, just want to pray for the Team in the final match next Sunday, hopefully getting the best. I hope you can be a champion, I support you," said Lovren.
"Also for my brother, Marko (Simic). Bro, I know you can do it, stay strong, and do your best." Lovren continued.
Lovren's support through the video was also uploaded to Persija's social media accounts. "Thank you for your support, Dejan Lovren," wrote Persija.
For information, Persija Jakarta qualified for the Kratingdaeng Cup Indonesia final after defeating Borneo FC 3-2 on aggregate. While PSM Makassar escaped from the semifinals after facing Madura United. { Source }


No comments