Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Not Satisfied Only the Podium, Quartararo Also Wants Duel Against Rossi-Marquez

    Fabio Quartararo's young driver is not satisfied just feeling the podium. The Petronas Yamaha SRT rider also wants to taste the atmosphere of the duel against Marc Marquez and Valentino Rossi. 

    Not Satisfied Only the Podium, Quartararo Also Wants Duel Against Rossi-Marquez
    Photo From: IST
    Both drivers are considered as attractive riders on the racing track, so it certainly won't be easy to win a duel against them. Quartararo was moved to appear to face both. 

    "I still haven't had a great duel with racers like Marquez and Rossi. I really look forward to that possibility in the next race." Quartararo was quoted as saying by Crash.net.

    The next race will take place at Masaryk Circuit, Brno, Czech Republic. The track better known as Brno Automotom is known as the track that is familiar with Quartararo. 

    "Brno is a track that I really like. Because it's fast, this track has a pleasant change of direction, and not many straight trajectories," Quartararo said. { Source }

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad