Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Leonardo DiCaprio Feel Famous because of Luck


    Leonardo Dicaprio thinks his fame was achieved because of 'luck'. As is known, this handsome actor has starred in popular films, such as 'Titanic', 'The Revenant', 'Romeo + Juliet', and 'The Wolf of Wall Street'. However, the 44-year-old actor believes that he was given many opportunities just because he was 'in the right place and time'. 

    "I do not know. I grew up in this industry, so many of my friends are actors. I know how difficult it is to get a job and I know how lucky I am to be in the right place at the right time. If that hadn't happened, my life would have been very different, "Leonardo said when asked how he dealt with fame. 

    Leonardo DiCaprio Feel Famous because of Luck
    Photo from: Instagram.

    Even though he feels lucky, still feels like a stranger at certain times, especially during the early days of his career. 

    "Of course. I think everyone at some point in their career feels like a stranger. I did when I first started and it felt like a mythical world, where fairy godmothers would come to your house and pick you up, "he explained. 

    "We all know that we would not be sitting here doing what we did if we didn't have that lucky moment," Leonardo added.



    The actor 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' loved his career when he got his job and enjoyed old films to be seen again.

    "The cool thing about making films and the first thing I say to anyone who asks about working in film and going into this industry is what you do for a history of celluloid of all time. I was like, 'Start to pay attention to them. Go and see what has been done before you. Try to measure yourself up to some great ones and then start there. ' I watched endless films and was amazed by what had been done in theaters before, "he explained.


                                                                                                                           { Source }

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad