Moise Kean wants to bring Everton to the Champions League
Everton's new employer, Moise Kean claimed to have big ambitions for his new club. Kean, who just joined the Toffees, said he wanted to bring the club ranked eighth in the English Premier League last season through the Champions League next season.
"This is part of the ambition of all players to bring his team to the Champions League. And what I want here is to bring Everton to the Champions League," said Kean reported by The Guardian, Wednesday (07/08/2019).
![]() |
| Photo from: Daily Express |
Moise Kean promised to bring Everton won the Champions League tickets this season.
The 19-year-old also claimed to be very eager to sail through Britain's highest caste competition. "I am very ready. I always have to take a big responsibility because of my age. I met Marcel (Everton's director of football). I like his ideas and goals."
"We are very similar in this regard and we have the same view of many things. I love the Premier League and always follow it," said Kean.
Before wading through the Premier League, Kean did not hesitate to ask his colleagues at Juventus who had played for a long time in the best league in the world. "I spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo at Juve, he told me to follow my dreams, never give up and work hard."
Last season Kean scored six goals in 13 appearances for Juventus and was able to help the Italian giants win their eighth Serie A title in a row. During his time at the club in the city of Turin, he had 21 appearances and scored eight goals. { Source }

No comments