Nabela Noor, Not Obesity Promotion
BEFORE reaching its peak now, Nabela Noor must experience a life journey that is not easy. Full of wounds and tears. He became a victim of death all his life because he had a large or fat body shape.
One form of run dung doesn't stop even though he's famous like now. Spicy comments from netizens in cyberspace often come to him. "If I look like you, I will kill myself."
Nabela Noor, Not Obesity Promotion. (Special)
This comment is very memorable to Noor in one of the videos he uploaded. "This one is a very severe recent comment. I have been told to commit suicide because of my appearance. It was called a waste of time for my appearance, but other humans told me that if they looked like me, they would be so surprised that they chose not to exist at all, "Glamor said. This is not the first ridicule he received.
Noor claimed to have been intimidated for the rest of his life. He was criticized for his weight, was called fat or elephant in his school and was always the topic of conversation. When he uploaded a photo of himself confidently posing, he was considered to have promoted obesity. He is considered to be promoting something dangerous. "There are so many examples where I think," Do I have to apologize for my appearance which makes these people happy? Í I have heard so many things about my body. I have been told that my appearance is something I need to apologize for, "he said.
He is not alone. Many plus size women are subject to constant criticism, especially on social media. However, Noor will not allow evil comments to hold him back. "I have learned that injured people say painful things. I became much more aware and able to distinguish the fact that this was their pain and had nothing to do with my self-esteem, "he stressed, reported by Shape.
According to him, the key is knowing who we really are. "When you know your truth and you know your price, no one can tell you otherwise. They can try all day and yell at you from the roof of the house, but that won't affect you, "he said. He also prefers to focus on positive things.
"I like the next range that I have, and how my message can affect people differently, whether it's a 13-year-old girl who feels like she's the biggest in her class, but is inspired to love her appearance or a mother who has put herself behind stove and learn to put self-care at the forefront of his life. "Knowing that I help people love themselves, turning all negative comments into noise," he explained. He also has a special message for anyone who is still struggling with self-confidence and self-image.
"Trust your superhuman strength. I have been called so many names, but my ability to eliminate them is my superhuman strength, my ability to know that it is not who I am is my greatest strength. Stop waiting to love yourself. Stop waiting to be happy. Start now, "he exclaimed.
Not only that, but he is also active in various campaign movements that encourage diversity in body shape and skin color. These include the #BlendOutBullying and #MindYourOwnShape campaigns.
Besides the problem of body size and skin color, Noor also suffered in the name of his religion. Quoted by the Daily Mail, he must be willing to lose friends after the humanitarian and terrorist tragedy of 9/11. Why? That's because he can't be friends with them anymore because he is a Muslim who is synonymous with the term terrorist. { Source }
One form of run dung doesn't stop even though he's famous like now. Spicy comments from netizens in cyberspace often come to him. "If I look like you, I will kill myself."
![]() |
| Photo From: sindonews.com |
This comment is very memorable to Noor in one of the videos he uploaded. "This one is a very severe recent comment. I have been told to commit suicide because of my appearance. It was called a waste of time for my appearance, but other humans told me that if they looked like me, they would be so surprised that they chose not to exist at all, "Glamor said. This is not the first ridicule he received.
Noor claimed to have been intimidated for the rest of his life. He was criticized for his weight, was called fat or elephant in his school and was always the topic of conversation. When he uploaded a photo of himself confidently posing, he was considered to have promoted obesity. He is considered to be promoting something dangerous. "There are so many examples where I think," Do I have to apologize for my appearance which makes these people happy? Í I have heard so many things about my body. I have been told that my appearance is something I need to apologize for, "he said.
He is not alone. Many plus size women are subject to constant criticism, especially on social media. However, Noor will not allow evil comments to hold him back. "I have learned that injured people say painful things. I became much more aware and able to distinguish the fact that this was their pain and had nothing to do with my self-esteem, "he stressed, reported by Shape.
According to him, the key is knowing who we really are. "When you know your truth and you know your price, no one can tell you otherwise. They can try all day and yell at you from the roof of the house, but that won't affect you, "he said. He also prefers to focus on positive things.
"I like the next range that I have, and how my message can affect people differently, whether it's a 13-year-old girl who feels like she's the biggest in her class, but is inspired to love her appearance or a mother who has put herself behind stove and learn to put self-care at the forefront of his life. "Knowing that I help people love themselves, turning all negative comments into noise," he explained. He also has a special message for anyone who is still struggling with self-confidence and self-image.
"Trust your superhuman strength. I have been called so many names, but my ability to eliminate them is my superhuman strength, my ability to know that it is not who I am is my greatest strength. Stop waiting to love yourself. Stop waiting to be happy. Start now, "he exclaimed.
Not only that, but he is also active in various campaign movements that encourage diversity in body shape and skin color. These include the #BlendOutBullying and #MindYourOwnShape campaigns.
Besides the problem of body size and skin color, Noor also suffered in the name of his religion. Quoted by the Daily Mail, he must be willing to lose friends after the humanitarian and terrorist tragedy of 9/11. Why? That's because he can't be friends with them anymore because he is a Muslim who is synonymous with the term terrorist. { Source }

No comments